A favorite snack of ours! This is a variation on a Paula Dean recipe.
Herbed Cheese Bits
2- 10 1/2 oz. boxes of Ritz Cheese bits
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 oz. pkg. Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing mix
1 Tbsp. dried dill
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 1/2 tsp. celery seed
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk the oil, dressing mix, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seed, and cayenne pepper together.
- Place cheese bits into a gallon zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade mixture over crackers and seal out the air.
- Gently turn bag to coat crackers and place in refrigerator.
- Turn bag occasionally.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours and serve at room temperature.